Katy Perry launches fruit-scented sandal collection!
Los Angeles: 'Katy Perry Collections' will soon have some fruit-scented footwear in stock this Summer. Singer Katy Perry has introduced a range of fruit-scented sandals for her footwear range.
The 33-year-old is preparing for summer with her newest shoe range, which is a selection of nostalgic scented jelly sandals called 'The Geli'.
The new shoes are available in lime, cherry, grape and strawberry scents. The singer shared an image of the brightly coloured shoes on the brand Forever 21's Instagram page with a caption, "Walking on sunshine and fruits in new scented jelly sandals."
The 'Swish swish' hitmaker is known for her quirky style and as well as her shoe collection, which ranges from glitter sneakers to high-heels with shark fins.
- Gyanvapi live: Next date for hearing on July 12
- Covid live: '90% of adult population fully vaccinated in India'
- Protesters release black balloons near PM Modi's chopper
- Maharashtra live: I was supposed to be CM in MVA govt, Eknath Shinde says
- CAT 2022: Notification this month, MBA Entrance likely to be held in November- check details here
- Tejasswi Prakash to Leave Naagin 6; Here's the Truth!
- New Covid test developed in US can identify all variants in hours, says report
- 'Bhagyanagar': PM Narendra Modi's remarks spark name change speculations for THIS city
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM