Ye Hai Mohabbatein cast missing actor Mihika Verma
Mumbai: The cast of television daily soap, Ye Hai Mohabbatein is missing actress Mihika Verma who has shifted her base to US post marriage. Mihika played the role of Mihika Iyer in the Star Plus aired show.
She has been replaced by actress Avangika Hundal.
Actor Aly Goni, who is seen as Mihika's husband in the show, is missing her on the set.
"I miss her so much on the set. She was my favourite co-star and buddy. The track now has my character married to the show's Mihika, how I wish we had her now. Great friends getting married on screen," Aly said in a statement.
Saying her a beautiful soul, Aly wished Mihika all the luck in life.
"Ye Hai Mohabbatein" features Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi in the lead.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more