Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma blessed with a baby Girl
Cricketer Virat Kohli shared a good news with his fans. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli became parents of a Baby Girl.
New Delhi: Cricketer Virat Kohli shared a good news with his fans. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli became parents of a Baby Girl. On social Media he shared note, 'We are thrilled to share with you that we have been blessed with a baby Girl this afternoon.'
In the recent pic, the Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi actress looked elegant in her mauve coloured suit. She was sitting on a couch and her dupatta was covering her baby bump. However, it was difficult to take eyes off her pregnancy glow in the pic. Interestingly, this candid shot was clicked by her father and his shadow was evidently visible in the window pane. Anushka captioned the image as, “When your dad captures your perfect chai time candid photo and tells you to cut him out of frame but you won’t because – daughter !”
Virat Kohli shared Good News on Social Media:
Earlier, the actress has taken the social media by a storm as she shared her desi look in a creamy white outfit on Diwali. She also revealed how she and Virat Kohli had celebrated the festival of lights at home and wrote, “Got all dressed up to sit at home and eat. And it was great. Hope you all had a beautiful Diwali.”
The couple took to Instagram and shared a picture of Anushka’s baby bump to make the announcement. While Anushka has been keeping her pregnancy journey private, the actress just opened up about the experience of creating a life in her.
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli got married in 2017. Now, they welcome a new member in their family.
- Gyanvapi live: Next date for hearing on July 12
- Covid live: '90% of adult population fully vaccinated in India'
- Protesters release black balloons near PM Modi's chopper
- Maharashtra live: I was supposed to be CM in MVA govt, Eknath Shinde says
- CAT 2022: Notification this month, MBA Entrance likely to be held in November- check details here
- Tejasswi Prakash to Leave Naagin 6; Here's the Truth!
- New Covid test developed in US can identify all variants in hours, says report
- 'Bhagyanagar': PM Narendra Modi's remarks spark name change speculations for THIS city
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM