Virat seeks compassion for his ‘ex’ Anushka, hits back at trolls
New Delhi: After single-handedly winning T20 World Cup cricket match for India on Sunday night, Virat Kohli took to ‘Twitter’ and ‘Instagram’ to hit back at all the trolls on his former girlfriend Anushka Sharma.
“Shame on people for trolling @AnushkaSharma non-stop. Have some compassion. She has always only given me positivity,” wrote Virat in his tweet.
It may be mentioned that Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma was trolled on the microblogging site Twitter soon after Virat played a heroic innings in the match against Australia.
— Virat Kohli (@imVkohli) March 28, 2016
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city