Varun Dhawan idolises Akshay Kumar in fitness
Mumbai: Having a muscled body himself, actor Varun Dhawan still idolises Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar, whenever it comes to fitness.
At an event of his upcoming film ‘Dishoom’, Varun said-
- I think there was a phase of six and eight pack abs but now it is back to a phase where health is important.
- Look at Akshay Kumar; he has been fit for so many years despite injuries.
Whether both have never shared silver screen, Varun has a sense of respect for his childhood hero.
Terming Khiladi Kumar’s fitness level, tremendous, Varun said-
- Akshay has tremendous fitness level.
- I wish when I grow that old if I can be that fit then it will be great.
John Abraham, Jacqueline Fernandez co-starrer film ‘Dishoom’ is set to hit the theatres on July 29.
The film is directed by Rohit Dhawan.
Photos: Divyanka Tripathi ties knot with Vivek Dahiyaumbai
- We have achieved all our 100-day targets, says UP CM
- IND vs ENG, 5th Test: Ravi Shastri slams India's batting in second innings says, 'Could have batted England out'
- The Story Behind the Apple Logo
- Tina Dabi appointed new Jaisalmer collector
- Active Covid cases in country climb to 1.14 lakh
- IMD issues orange alert for Mumbai till July 9
- Caught on camera: Vastu 'guru' stabbed to death
- SpiceJet Delhi-Dubai flight develops snag, lands in Karachi
- 'Crossed Lakshman Rekha': Ex-judges, bureaucrats condemn SC's remarks against Nupur
- Splendid places to visit in Himachal Pradesh for a refreshing vacation