Oh No ! Blood sucking Vampire Dairies to go off air in October
New Delhi: After entertaining the world with the handsome blood sucking Salvatore vampire brothers, the most famous television series Vampire Dairies is going off air in coming October.
An announcement in this regard was made by the producers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec on Saturday.
The ‘Vampire Dairies’ series started in 2009 and is based on L J Smith’s bestseller. The eighth season will hit the television screens on October 21.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner