Balika Vadhu fame actress Pratyusha Banarjee hangs to death
Mumbai: The ‘Balika Vadhu’ fame television actress Pratyusha Banarjee allegedly committed suicide on Friday in Mumbai of Maharashtra, police confirmed.
- Television fraternity say that, she was upset with her boyfriend Rahul.
- The police was in touch with Rahul.
- The TV industry is in gloom with the news.
- Body has been sent for the postmortem.
- Close sources even claimed that it was a murder as she could never take the extreme step.
- Pratyusha was best known for her debut role on drama series Balika Vadhu, where she played Anandi Shivraj Shekhar from 2010 to 2013.
- In 2013 she appeared on Bigg Boss, the Indian version of Big Brother.
- She worked in TV series Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya in 2014.
- She was absent on social media since six months and her last tweet was for Paris attack.
- 'Mar ke bhi munh na tujhse modna' was her Whatsapp status which she updated on March 15 last, a close friend revealed.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city