This is what makes 'Ladies Special Season 2' different: Chhavi Pandey
It seems like trains not only reduce distance between two stations but also between two hearts.
Lucknow: 'Ek Boond Ishq' fame Chhavi Pandey is again gonna rock television world with her new show 'Ladies Special Season 2'. During her show's promotion in Lucknow on Friday, Chhavi interacted with media in a press conference.
A trained kathak dancer and a professional singer, Chhavi hails from Patna, Bihar and first appeared on the sets of 'India's Got Talent' in 2008. During her singing days in 'IGT' many people suggested her to try her luck in acting as she has an amazing personality.
And luckily the suggestions worked for this small town girl and she has been working in the industry since 2012. ' Ek Boond Ishq' became the milestone of her career and she was appreciated for her role.
About the show:
While talking about her new show 'Ladies Special Season 2' she said, "show is different from all other shows and it doesn't have any melodrama but a normal show based on the lives of three ladies who happen to meet in a local train. She also told that how strangers become friends during their regular commute in local trains and how they start sharing their life-stories with each other. In Mumbai many such lifelong friendships starts in local trains and how trains become an important part of their lives. It seems like trains not only reduce distance between two stations but also between two hearts.
Her role in the show:
She is playing the role of Prarthana Kashyap, who is a normal girl and hails from Patna. She told media that she shares many similarities with her reel life role as both are very caring and they give priority to their family.
Her thoughts on marriage:
Chhavi told the media that there shouldn't be any age limit for marriage. As her role also procrastinates its marriage as she is looking after her family and has many responsibilities to fulfill. However, Prarthana, wants to get married wants to settle down in her life but she has to curb her desires to support her family.
Her views on #MeToo:
Chhavi is a very strong headed actress and should've strongly condemned any wrongdoing or misbehaving immediately. If she had been the part of #MeToo movement she would've taken strict actions against such person, discouraging his guts to do it in future to another person. She further said if you aren't wrong you shouldn't fear and one should fight for one's dignity and rights.
Listen Chhavi singing, here:
The show 'Ladies Special Season 2' will aired from November 27 on Sony channel, Monday-Friday at 9:30pm.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water