These famous Tele-soaps will not return to TV after Lockdown ends
The world is fighting a war against Corona pandemic. In India, PM Modi announced complete lockdown till May3. After the announcement of complete lockdown in India, all shootings for films and Tv serials were also closed.
Mumbai: The world is fighting a war against Corona pandemic. In India, PM Modi announced complete lockdown till May3. After the announcement of complete lockdown in India, all shootings for films and Tv serials were also closed.
After the completion of lockdown life will come on the floor but few Tv producers are planning to stop telecasting some of most popular shows. According to spources Sony Tv is planning to start a new beginning with new shows.
Behadh 2, Isharo Isharo Mein and Patiala Babes :
It has been decided to close three popular TV shows forever. Behadh 2, Isharo Isharo Mein and Patiala Babes have closed. Now even after the lockdown opens, these three shows will not make a comeback on TV. In a statement to the media, the channel said "These are the nature and Narrative Time Bound of three fiction shows. Shooting has been stalled since March. Due to the situation we are in, we cannot shoot the logical ending of these shows."
All three shows have done well. They brought something new to the narration. Keeping in mind the interests of all and a joint agreement with the producers, it has been decided to close these shows, said producer of Patila bebes. He also said, "We could not shoot the rest of the episode due to the lockdown. We do not know when we will be able to shoot again. Therefore, the decision to close the show was taken with mutual consent."
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water