Taapsee shares pictures with Big B and other stars of ‘Pink’
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Taapsee Pannu, who was last seen in ‘Baby’ movie, has shared a picture with veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan and other co-stars from the sets of their forthcoming movie ‘Pink’.
”Not a dull moment on set! We get the happiest moments in the most saddening scenes as well:)#pink#shootinprogress,” she said in a tweet.
- The movie was earlier named as ‘Eve’ but was later renamed as ’Pink’.
- The film is directed by National Award-winning director Aniruddha Roy Chowdhary.
- Shoojit Sircar is the creative producer of the film
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more