Sushant Singh impresses Sachin Tendulkar with his Cricketing skills!
Mumbai: Television fame turned Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput had accepted the challenge of portraying Mahendra Singh Dhoni on the big screen and he proved his mettle even before the release of the much awaited flick. Latest to join the list of his admirers is the legendary Sachin Tendulkar who was lured to Sushant’s cricketing skills while he was learning Dhoni’s techniques.
The ecstatic Sushant revealed how Sachin praised his skills while he was practicing Cricket at the Bandra Kurla Sports Complex in Mumbai.
He said, “I was practicing at the Bandra Kurla Sports Complex when Sachin sir noticed me. He went to Kiran More and asked him about the team I play for. This was enough for me.”
Upcoming Bollywood film ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’, which is the biopic of Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni, is helmed by ‘A Wednesday’ fame director Neeraj Pandey.
Sushant is receiving applauds from all corners for his brilliant presentation of Dhoni’s replica in the film. Even the cricketer himself had turned emotional and praised the Kai Po Che actor after watching the film during a special screening.
MS Dhoni: The Untol Story is all set for September 30 release.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'