‘Sultan’ turns Salman’s biggest opener, crosses 100 crore mark
Mumbai: Setting new records at Box Office, Salman Khan starrer ‘Sultan’ has become the biggest opener of the superstar surpassing ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ and ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo’. ‘Sultan’ has minted 105.34 crore which is greater than ‘Bajrani Bhaijaan’ (102 crore) and ‘PRDP’ (101 crore) in terms of three days collection.
Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh informed ‘Sultan’s three days business on his Twitter handle.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) July 9, 2016
- Salman is sporting a wrestler in the film.
- The film also casts Anushka Sharma in the lead.
- ‘Sultan’ is directed by Ali Abbas Zaffar.
Anupam Kher credits Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan to stay fit
Irrfan Khan wishes to sing like ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ contestants
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city