Sultan rules in Pakistan too, mints ₹116 millions in three days
Karachi: Salman Khan starrer ‘Sultan’ is also ruling on the box office in Pakistan.
The latest release film of Bollywood Bhaijaan has minted Rs 116 million in the first three days of its release.
The box office collection of Sultan in the first two days was Rs 76 million while on the third day it was Rs 40 million, a spokesperson from the Geo films, which distributed the film in Pakistan said.
Sultan's successful run at the box office also dented the collections for other Eid releases like new Pakistani film, Sawal 700 Crore Ka, Hollywood movie Tarzan and Pixar's animated film Finding Dory.
Sultan was releaded on 75 screens across Pakistan and the tickets for ten days have been booked by Salman Khan Fans.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner