'Star Trek' fame Anton Yelchin killed in a road accident
Los Angeles: A rising star, Anton Yelchin best known for playing Chekov in the 'Star Trek' films was killed when his car got struck with a mailbox pillar and security fence.
The 27-year-old actor was on his way to meet his friends for a rehearsal. J.J Abrams, director of the Star Trek said," Yelchin was brilliant....kind...funny as hell and supremely talented."
Who was Anton Yelchin?
- Yelchin was born in Russia in the family of professional skaters.
- He began his acting career as a child, taking small roles in independent films and various television shows like 'ER', 'The Practice','Curb Your Enthusiasm' etc.
- Anton's big screen role was seen opposite to Anthony Hopkins in 2001's 'Hearts in Atlantis'.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'