SRK’s Madame Tussauds statue to be dressed like ‘Gaurav’
Mumbai: Bollywood movie ‘Fan’ casting Shah Rush Khan and Walachia De Sousa in lead roles is undoubtedly one of the most awaited movie of the year and the date of release is also coming closer day by day.
As a promotional Strategy the ‘Fan’ team has decided to dress Shah Rukh Khan’s statue at Madame Tussauds Museum, London as Gaurav–his character in his forthcoming movie.
The 50 year old actor is playing double role in the movie- as superstar Aryan Khanna and his biggest fan Gaurav. This is the first film ever to be shot at Madame Tussauds. “We have had a long standing relationship with Madame Tussauds, and hold the attraction in high esteem. Placing the Madame Tussauds wax figure as a film character at a public place where crowds throng in an exciting opportunity for SRK fans”, said Avtar Panesar, Vice President Yash Raj Film International.
- The movie ‘Fan’ is directed by Maneesh Sharma
- The film is produced by Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films.
- Music is composed by both Vishal-Shekhar and Andrea Guerra
- The movie is slated to be released on April 15, 2016
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more