Shah Rukh Khan's Bollywood touch to India-Pakistan CT final
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has chosen to unveil a mini trail of his upcoming entertainer "Jab Harry Met Sejal" at the India-Pakistan final of the Champions Trophy cricket tournament.
Given the expected viewership of the match, the film's team found it befitting to unveil the mini trail during the match on Sunday.
"Team 'Jab Harry Met Sejal' is making most of this opportunity and will introduce one of the many 'mini trails' from the film to sports and cinema lovers during the cricket finals," read a statement issued on behalf of the makers.
The mini trails are a series of 30-second clips from the film which will be released first as an introduction to the characters of the movie.
Directed by Imtiaz Ali, "Jab Harry Met Sejal" traces the love story of a Punjabi man played by Shah Rukh and a Gujarati girl essayed by Anushka Sharma. Presented by Red Chillies Entertainment, it will release on August 4.
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths