Sridevi did not act normal while shooting for MOM...!
Says Sridevi, " I was in a different frame of mind while shooting for MOM ....it was not a conscious decision where I decided to avoid talking to people for the sake for my role...but while filming , my head space and the character didn't permit
Mumbai: There is no doubting that Indian superstar Sridevi is one of the finest actresses the country has ever produced, proof of which are her consistently great performances over the last 50 years.
The actress who will next be seen in the emotional thriller MOM, immediately connected with the script, given that she understood the emotions behind it, being a doting mother of two daughters.
Not only did Sridevi restrict social conversation while shooting for the film and barely even spoke to husband-producer Boney Kapoor for 2 months while shooting the film but was so absorbed with her character that even post the day's shoot, she would continue to remain in her character.
The superstar even post the film's schedule, would unconsciously shift into the mind space of Deviki, her character in MOM .In fact Sridevi's daughters would often tell her to snap out of it and only then would she realize that she's unconsciously slipping into the quiet body language of her character.
Says Sridevi, " I was in a different frame of mind while shooting for MOM ....it was not a conscious decision where I decided to avoid talking to people for the sake for my role...but while filming , my head space and the character didn't permit me and allow me to just be normal. I was in a shell , I was not communicating with my family as much as I normally would . In fact my daughter told me at the end of all the shoots and filming that " mom thank God you are back to being normal again".
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths
- Shah moves political resolution at BJP's National Exec meet
- Head count for Maharashtra assembly speaker elections begins