Sonali Bendre Behl decides to endorse kids products only
Mumbai: Veteran Bollywood actor Sonali Bendre Behl, who was last seen as a judge in a reality show ‘India’s Best dramebaaz’ on Zee TV, has decided to endorse the products which will have a huge connection with kids.
The 41-year-old actor has penned down her journey as a ‘first time’ mother in her debut book, ‘The modern Gurukul –My experiments with Parenting’. This work has not only generated a successful author but also made Sonali the first choice as a face of any brand commercial that is catering to kids.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner