Shraddha Kapoor graces Filmfare cover
Actress Shraddha Kapoor, who is running high in Bollywood with her last five films making big at the box office, has graced the cover of fashion magazine Filmfare.
Shraddha, who has been captioned as ‘Golden Girl’, has turned several heads to the June cover of Filmfare.
Shraddha Kapoor's last film Baaghi opposite Tiger Shroff was a hit. She will be now seen in Ok Jaanu opposite Aditya Roy Kapoor.
She has also signed the biopic on Dawood Ibrahim's sister Haseena and also Half Girlfriend, based on Chetan Bhagat's novel.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more