Shivaay poster featuring Ajay Devgn attracts controversies
Mumbai: Ajay Devgn's next and one of his ambitious projects 'Shivaay', has run into legal trouble over the film's poster.
It's quite surprising that the first trailer or teaser of the film hasn't even been released ,only the poster has invited legal action
According to sources,
- An advocate in Delhi has filed a case against Ajay and the crew for allegedly hurting religious sentiments of the Hindu community.
- The complainant said that in the poster of the film, Ajay is shown climbing on Lord Shiva's figure with his shoes on and is also using an ice axe on the head of lord Shiva.
A close look at the poster shows that Ajay Devgn is hanging down the rappelling rope, with a sickle in hand and ready to battle it out with what seems to be icy monsters.
Ajay took to twitter to share the blue-tinted poster.
Here is the latest poster of Shivaay, tell me what you think about this?? pic.twitter.com/755tYBHbsn
— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) 22 May 2016
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more