Now Sanjay Raut says Sushant is our son, 'Justice must prevail'
Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut has again made a statement about Sushant Singh Rajput's family on Friday and his tone also seems to be changing.
Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut has again made a statement about Sushant Singh Rajput's family on Friday and his tone also seems to be changing. Sanjay Raut, who has accused Sushant Singh Rajput's family, is now talking about standing with him.
Sanjay Raut said that we have our condolences with the family of Sushant Singh Rajput.
We are with Sushant's family: Sanjay Raut
Sanjay Raut says that he told the family of Sushant Singh Rajput to be patient but my statement is being distortedly shown as if I am threatening Sushant's family. Sanjay Raut said that trust the Mumbai Police and if you feel that the police is not doing their job then they can demand CBI.
Sanjay Raut said that Sushant Singh Rajput is our son, Sushant lived in Mumbai and he was an actor. Sanjay Raut said that Bollywood is a family of Mumbai. Questioning Sanjay Raut, what can be the enmity with our Sushant.
Few days ago, he claims that the relationship between Sushant Singh Rajput and his father KK Singh was not very good. Sanjay Raut has said these things in an article printed in mouthpiece Saamana.
Raut has written that Sushant Singh Rajput was not happy with his father KK Singh’s second marriage. Therefore, he used to visit Bihar very rarely in his home. Sanjay Raut has questioned how many times Sushant Singh went to Patna to meet his father? Has anyone noticed this yet?
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide at his Bandra flat on 14th June 2020. Sushant Rajput's sister Shweta continuously demanding from justice. Shweta has posted a photo, in which she is seated with a plank, on which I have written – I am the sister of Sushant Singh Rajput and I demand a CBI inquiry.
Shweta wrote with her photo- This is the time when we have to find out the truth and get justice. Please help our family so that the whole world knows the truth and the case is closed, otherwise we will never be able to live peacefully in life. CBI for Sushant, raise your voice and demand.
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths
- Shah moves political resolution at BJP's National Exec meet
- Head count for Maharashtra assembly speaker elections begins