Salman Khan starrer ‘Sultan’ set to cross 100-crore mark
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan starrer ‘Sultan’ has earned a remarkable total of Rs. 73.74 crore at the Box Office after two days of its release. The film is all set to enter 100-crore club on Friday.
The viewers have given praiseworthy reviews while critical acclaim is also high.
Film critic and journalist Taran Adarsh informed ‘Sultan’s two days business on his Twitter handle.
#Sultan did REMARKABLE biz on Thu [Day 2]... Wed 36.54 cr, Thu 37.20 cr. Total: ₹ 73.74 cr. India biz... EXTRAORDINARY!
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) July 8, 2016
- Salman is sporting a wrestler in the film.
- The film also casts Anushka Sharma in the lead.
- ‘Sultan’ is directed by Ali Abbas Zaffar.
Also read: SP will not tolerate land grabbing by party workers: Mulayam
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner