Salman Khan, Randeep Hooda share same interests
Mumbai: Actor Randeep Hooda, who is portraying a role of Salman Khan’s coach in the much awaited film ‘Sultan’, says that he carries same kind of sense of humour and interests as the latter.
Duo, who previously worked together in ‘Kick’, will be seen sharing screen once again in Anushka Sharma co-starrer film ‘Sultan’.
- I and Salman are different kind of friends.
- We have similar interests and sense of humour too.
- We are good friends off-screen.
- I like his company and hopes he likes mine as well.
Randeep, who plays MMA fighter in 'Do Lafzon Ki Kahani', speaks about his role in ‘Sultan’-
- I am not playing a big role in ‘Sultan’.
- Whatever I learnt in 'Do Lafzon Ki Kahani' I taught that to Salman in ‘Sultan’.
- I trained for 'Do Lafzon Ki Kahani' so I know what the coach does.