Saba Qamar, another Pakistani actress to join Bollywood
Mumbai: Pakistani actress Saba Qamar is all set to make her Bollywood debut opposite Irrfan Khan in the untitled movie directed by Saket Chaudhary of Pyaar ke Side Effects and Shadi ke Side Effects fame. This untitled film is produced by Bhushan Kumar and Dinesh Vijan.
- Saba was seen in a daily soap 'Maat' on Zindagi channel and had struck a chord with the Indian audience.
- She started with modelling and then moved to TV serials in Pakistan.
- She started her career in TV industry at the age of 19 with the top rated serial of Pakistan "Main Hu Aurat" which brought her fame.
- In 2010, she appeared in a Pakistani daily soap 'Dastaan' which worked as a trump card for her.
- Saba was offered many roles parallel to lead in Love Aaj Kal, heroine and Once Upon a Time in Mumbai.
- The shoot for her upcoming movie is all set to begin in August.