Aishwarya Rai shoots in Golden Temple for 'Sarbjit'
Punjab: The last leg of the shooting schedule of Omung Kumar's much-awaited film 'Sarbjit', based on an innocent Indian who served many years in Pakistan jail, got underway in Punjab with shooting inside the Golden Temple premises.
Omung shot a scene with Aishwarya Rai in which she has been shown offering prayer at the Harmandir Sahib, Golden temple in Amritsar.
The film has Randeep Hooda playing the title role while all important role of his sister Dalbir Kaur is being portrayed by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
"We are really thankful to the officials of the Golden Temple to have allowed us to shoot inside the beautiful shrine. We got the shots that we desired and wrapped up the shoot by 5:30pm" said the director Omung Kumar.
The film is slated to release on May 20.
It will also be shot in various cities of Amritsar including Malerkotla and Patiala.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city