Rajinikanth starrer Kabali leaked online !!!
Mumbai: Kabali, which was slated to be released on July 22 is facing industry's old enemy, piracy. According to sources, the film is leaked online on the Dark web.
Dark web is the world wide content that exists on darknet, overlays network which use the public internet but which provide a specific software and configurations to access.
According to the sources linked to production, " We are contacting authorities to remove all the uncertified links to the film. The filmmakers are making a plea to Rajnikanth's fans not to watch this movie."
Censor Board chief Pahlaj Nihalani said," They have not spared even Rajnikanth's Kabali. Kabali was censored in Chennai, so it had nothing to do with our office in Mumbai." He also added that the big budget films with big star do not suffers with these leaks.
Recently ,Salman Khan's Sultan film was leaked online.
The censor Board copies of Udta Punjab and Great Grand Masti were also leaked before their release.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more