Rajnikanth : now his 600-kg statue made up of chocolate
Chennai: The popularity of megastar Rajnikanth in South India is unparalleled. After so many public accolades, Srinath Balachandran of Chennai-based Zuka Cafe has come out with a novel idea as a sweet tribute to him.
Zuka Cafe has gifted Rajnikanth a 600 kg statue of his avatar in 'Kabali' made up of chocolate. The cafe, in the past, has sculpted statues of many legends like President APJ Abdul Kalam , Mahatma Gandhi etc .
"This tribute is to Rajni sir for his completion of 40 years in the industry and for being honoured with Padma Vibhushan", said Srinath Balachandran.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'