Rajinikanth’s ‘SWAG’ continues, ‘Kabali’ tickets selling high
Mumbai: Superstar Rajinikanth is all set to shatter the Box Office records with his upcoming flick ‘Kabali’ as demands of tickets have been increasing on a daily basis.
As per reports, the tickets for the first three days have been sold out.
While talking to a leading news channel, ‘Kabali’s producer said that the film will make Rs. 200 crores in the first three days.
Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ was released in approximately 6000 screens while Rajni’s ‘Kabali’ is set to storm the Box Office by being released in the double numbers i.e. 12,000 screens.
Rajinikanth is being loved globally both as an actor and as a man.
‘Kabali’ is set to hit the theatres on July 22.
Akshay Kumar shares his first look in ‘Jolly LLB 2’
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'