Rahul Dholakia's take on Shahrukh Khan as Raees: Read
Mumbai: Shahrukh Khan fans across the globe are eagerly waiting for the release of his much anticipated upcoming flick 'Raees', but the film's director Rahul Dholakia is already in awe of the superstar and is pouring praises over him for his remarkable performance in the movie.
Before the release of the film, scheduled on January 25, film's director talked to a leading media house and claimed that there is a strong reason why SRK is widely regarded as the 'King Khan'.
Appreciating SRK for getting in the character of 'Raees' so deep, Dholakia said, "I think SRK only chose to do the films he wants and he chose to do Raees."
Giving a perfect example of Shahrukh Khan's grip over the character, the film's director added, "We wrapped up shooting of one schedule of the film in June-July 2015 and SRK went back to shoot for 'Dilwale'. In January 2016, we gathered back and started shooting Raees again. From the very beginning while shooting a scene with Nawazuddin Siddiqui, he showed that he was still in the character."
"It had been seven months he was away from the movie and suddenly she surprised everyone by his performance," he said.
Well, Shahrukh Khan is the richest Bollywood star for a reason!
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city