Unknown facts: Why Raees would be an eye-catcher, get proof here!
While the makers have been able to create stir among the audience with the release of the song 'Udi Udi Jaye', film's promo that shows off more elements to SRK's character, has also won hearts of thousands of Badshah's fans across the country
Mumbai: Shahrukh Khan starrer 'Raees' has already been in controversies with the release of its trailer and the buzz is getting stronger and stronger with new dialogue promos and song releases.
While the makers have been able to create stir among the audience with the release of the song 'Udi Udi Jaye', film's promo that shows off more elements to SRK's character, has also won hearts of thousands of Badshah's fans across the country.
Here are some unknown facts about the movie that star casts Bollywood's Badshah Shahrukh Khan, Pakistani actress Mahira Khan and Bajrangi Bhaijan fame Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
In next slide: Shahrukh Khan braves Rains...
Shahrukh Khan braves rains:
- Shah Rukh Khan and his ‘Raees’ producer Ritesh Sidhwani had braved the Mumbai rains for a discussion with ‘Kaabil’ producer Rakesh Roshan at his Juhu residence regarding their films’ clash at the box office on January 26, 2017.
- The outcome of the meeting is yet to be made public.
In slide ahead: Pakistani Beauty Mahira Khan is upset...
Pakistani Beauty Mahira Khan is upset:
- The leading lady of the movie Mahira Khan was upset of not being able to join the cast for the promotions. She, however, has found a unique way to do so.
- Long before her debut in Bollywood opposite Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees,’ Pakistani actress Mahira Khan has made a lot of fans in India. While some are smitten by her gorgeous looks, others adore her for her simplicity. For her fans across India and Pakistan and in other parts of the world, Mahira did a live Facebook chat and answered the questions posed by them.
In next slide: Shahrukh teaches Mahira...
What Mahira Khan learnt:
- When asked as to what she learnt from SRK during the shooting of ‘Raees,’ Mahira said that SRK is the world’s biggest superstar but whenever he was on the sets, he would just be an actor. She further said that the King Khan wouldn’t behave like a star and would work hard like any other actor. Well, that’s a lesson learnt well, Mahira!
Read ahead: Badshah's rude behaviour on sets...
Badshah's rude behaviour on sets:
- This news of Shahrukh's soon-to-be released movie 'Raees' has become the centre of attraction now. It was observed that the usually modest and cool actor was always in a foul mood on the sets while shooting for 'Raees.’
- Explaining why he became almost unapproachable on the sets, he said that despite not being too much into method acting, where the actors get into the skin of the character by almost living like it, he did prepare himself to appear as the ruthless don that he plays in the movie.
- To give an authentic look to his role, SRK made sure that he always was in a bad mood while shooting on the sets. Trust Shahrukh Khan to give his best to this role which we are sure will be another big hit!
Read next: Shah Rukh Khan floors Mahira Khan with his charm...
Shah Rukh Khan floors Mahira Khan with his charm:
- Shah Rukh Khan's Raees co-star Mahira Khan was quite intimidated by the actor during the romantic scenes or so.
- Shahrukh and Mahira were shooting a sweet romantic scene, which needed the actor to come close to her and hold her hand and he was also supposed to kiss the actress on her shoulder to show affection, but because the actress is from an industry which doesn’t believe in such proximity, she got a little nervous on the sets.
- SRK, then, like a sweetheart sat with her and tried to understand her uneasiness. It has been reported that Mahira managed to do the scene after that. Now that sure is lovely!
Read in slides ahead: Other facts about the movie...
Other facts about the movie:
- The film criticises the prohibition of alcohol, prostitution and illegal drugs in Gujarat.
- The film has been shot in Mumbai and sets were re-designed to depict Ahmedabad slums and only the last schedule of the film with Khan and the whole star cast was re-shot in Gujarat in January 2016.
- Shahrukh Khan underwent an arthroscopic surgery of the left knee on May 21, 2015, just before the shoot.
- Shahrukh Khan barely recommends but Mahira Khan is recommended by him.
- This film was initially written keeping Irrfan Khan in mind but later Shahrukh signed the deal.
- Nawazuddin has recently said that Raees is going to be a landmark movie in both Shahrukh and Nawaz’s life.
- Sunny Leone has done a number for SRK's film, "Raees."
- Shahrukh can be seen riding a vintage bicycle in all denim look
- Shahrukh Khan will go shirtless for Raees and will be seen doing some awesome stunts.