Priyanka Chopra to become Jury member at TIFF
Mumbai: Priyanka Chopra is all set to become a Jury member at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) along with famous Hollywood celebrities like James Franco, Canadian director Xavier Dolan, Selma director Ava DuVernay and few more.
- PeeCee will be the part of Seven-member jury of the Short-films section.
- Participants from around the world will submit 60- second films with the help of Instagram accounts.
- The jury will further choose the best film and that will be screened at the festival.
Priyanka first made her appearance at Toronto for her films What's Your Rashi and Mary Com. Piggy Chops is eagerly waiting for her Hollywood debut with Dwanye Johnson, Zac Efron in Baywatch.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more