Priyanka Chopra fuels 'fake armpits' debate with another pic
Mumbai: In a befitting reply to all those who tagged Priyanka Chopra’s armpit on Maxim cover as ‘fake’, the Quantico star has shared no-filter picture of her flawless pits over the micro-blogging website Twitter.
Priyanka recently appeared on the Maxim cover where her smooth armpits were exposed. Soon after the pictures went viral over the social mediums, Twitteratis trolled the Don actress and alleged that magazine airbrushed her image to make her armpits look smooth.
Priyanka took to Twitter to post another picture apparently the non-photoshoped one!
However, this wasn’t the first time when Priyanka’s bare armpits were exposed as there are several pictures where we got glimpse of the actress’ pits. Have a look:
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more