Pritam walks out of Sushant Singh, Kriti Sanon starrer 'Raabta'
Mumbai: Music composer Pritam on Monday announced he has walked out of Bollywood project "Raabta" after its producer expressed an interest to have an "outside song" in the album.
In a post on his official Facebook page, Pritam wrote: "I had decided a while back to only do solo composer albums and not have an outside song in my album."
"In 'Raabta', producers want to recreate an existing song from the music label as part of promotions so I have decided to not continue with the film and requested the producers to take out my name from the film credits and promotions. The album will be completed by my company Jam 8."
The movie is produced by Bhushan Kumar of T-Series and Homi Adajania apart from Dinesh Vijan, who has directed it too.
Pritam had earlier collaborated with Vijan on films like "Love Aaj Kal" and "Cocktail".
"Raabta" features Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon in the lead roles.
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths