Bahubali villain Prabhakar signs first Malayalam cinema project
Chennai: Telegu Film actor Prabhakar, who is famous for playing the role of villain in Bahubali, is all set to make his Malayalam debut in an untitled project.
According to official sources,"Prabhakar has been signed to play the Villain in his debut Malyalam project which also features Mohanlal Viswanathan Nair and Prithviraj Sukumaran in the lead roles."
- The film will be directed by B. Unnikrishan.
- The shooting for the film will commence from November 2016.
Prabhakar has acted in more than 40 Telegu flicks. Moreover, the first film through which he gained popularity was MaryadaRamanna which was directed by S S Rajamouli and released on July 23, 2010.
The movie also received the National Film Award for the Best Feature Film in Telegu.
You may also read: Vidya Balan suffers from dengue, advised bed rest for a month
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'