People called me ‘furniture’, reveals Khiladi Kumar
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar, who has achieved several milestones in his acting career, was once called furniture, when he used to act.
He revealed this at the success party of his last release Housefull-3.
Khiladi Kumar said:
- When I came in the industry, I was called furniture, when I used to act.
- So, if I can do it, anyone can do.
By doing films of different genres, Akshay has established himself as a versatile actor.
Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Housefull 3’ is minting some huge numbers at the Box Office and is expected to cross 100-crore mark. This will be his second film crossing 100-crore mark in 2016 after ‘Airlift’.
Akki will also be seen playing a naval officer in his upcoming venture ‘Rustom’, which is set for a release on August 12.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city