Jabra Fan: Pakistani shoemaker lands in jail for Shah Rukh Khan
Peshawar: A Pakistani shoemaker was put behind bars after he accepted that he had made Peshawari sandals using deer’s skin for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
As per reports, a cousin of Shah Rukh Khan who lives in Peshawar gave the order to shoemaker Jahangir.
What local police said:
- Jahangir Khan is a big fan of Shahrukh and decided to send a special gift to the film star.
- Soon there after the news spread. The wildlife department officials contacted us and filed a complaint. We had to go and pick up Jahangir who is now behind bars.
Probe regarding the shoemaker is, however, on to verify whether the product used in the making of sandals is deer’s skin or something else.
A wildlife official said if deer’s skin is found in the making of sandal then shoe-maker will be fined and prosecuted under the wildlife laws.
It may be mentioned that ‘Raees’ actor is very popular in Pakistan.
Also read: Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput become proud parents of a baby girl
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city