Muzaffarnagar celebrates IYD with Bollywood and politicians
Muzzafarnagar: While the Yoga day is being celebrated with ministers all over the country, Muzaffarnagar observed the occasion in the presence of Bollywood celebrities.
The district acknowledged the occasion at SD degree college where minister of state for agriculture Sanjiv Baliyan, Bollywood actress Kunika and Rakhi Sawant marked their presence.
The event started with ‘Surya-namaskar’, after the minister and the actors offered prayers.
The event was graced by the presence of large number of women at the ground.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city