‘Mute, Unfollow or Block me’: Kangana Ranaut hits back at fans who ask her to stay QUIET
The actress has mentioned in her post that they can block or unfollow her if they don’t like her tweets.
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut always speaks her mind and when it comes to social media, she shares her opinion without any fear. However, her opinionated posts haven’t gone well with a few netizens and they asked the Manikarnika actress to stay quiet on social media. Recently, Kangana took to her Twitter handle to give a befitting reply to all those fans. The actress has mentioned in her post that they can block or unfollow her if they don’t like her tweets.
Her post read as, “All the fans who keep checking my tweets all day and keep declaring they are bored/tired and ask me to stay quiet should Mute/unfollow or Block me, if you don’t then you are clearly obsessed. Don’t love me like a hater but if you don’t know any better then go for it. Love.”
Take a look at tweet here:
In a recent post, Kangana had called the US President-elect Joe Biden as ‘Ghajini Biden’; however, she had extended support to the US Vice President-elect, Kamala Harris. “Not sure about Ghajini Biden who’s data crashes every 5 minutes, all the medicines they have injected in to him he won’t last more than a year, clearly Kamala Harris will run the show. When one woman rises, she makes the way for every woman. Cheers to this historic day,” shared Kangana.
Meanwhile, Kangana Ranaut has recently started working on her next project Tejas. A few days back, the actress has wrapped up the shoot of Jayalalithaa's biopic titled Thalaivi. In Sarvesh Mewara’s Tejas, Kangana will be seen as an Air Force officer. She also has Dhaakad in the pipeline.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city