Meera Chopra says her father was robbed at knifepoint
"Section 375" actor Meera Chopra has said her father was robbed by two bike-borne men at knifepoint when he was out for a walk in Model Town area of the national capital.
New Delhi: "Section 375" actor Meera Chopra has said her father was robbed by two bike-borne men at knifepoint when he was out for a walk in Model Town area of the national capital.
The actor, who is a cousin of Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Parineeti Chopra, shared the news in a post on Twitter on Tuesday.
"@DelhiPolice my dad was taking a walk in #policecolony. Two guys came in a scooter, showed knife and snatched his phone. This is how safe you claim Delhi to be. @ArvindKejriwal @CPDelhi," Meera tweeted.
In another post, the actor shared the FIR number and said the incident happened at Prince Road in Model Town.
After two hours, Meera thanked the Delhi Police for taking "quick action" in the case.
"Thanks @DcpNorthDelhi for such a quick action. Makes me proud when we feel protected by our police department. It's never about what has been snatched but protecting our elders is most important! Respect @DelhiPolice," she added.
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out
- It's time to serve up some big incentives to curb obesity
- Covid live: Active cases reach 1,07,189
- Gross GST collection in June stands at Rs 1.44 lakh cr: FM
- Live 5th Test: England opt to bowl vs India
- Mukesh Ambani wants to succeed where Dhirubhai did not
- Prophet row: SC says Nupur's 'loose tongue' set country on fire
- Had BJP accepted a Sena CM in 2019, there would have been no MVA, Uddhav says
- Covid-19 fourth wave alert! India logs over 17,000 new cases, 23 deaths