Manveer Gurjar into another mess as UP police files case
Noida: Bigg Boss 10 winner Manveer Gurjar, who was facing public’s ire after his marriage video went viral, has once again landed himself in a soup. In a grand welcome in his hometown, crowd went crazy after seeing Manveer following which furore erupted.
Huge crowd arrived at the felicitation programme also jammed the road, leaving cops in dismay. Uttar Pradesh police has filed a case against Manveer.
“There were more than expected vehicles which caused huge traffic. We filed a case as Manveer supporters created uneasiness after gathering at non-permitted areas,” said police official.
Police said that it had warned his fans but they neglected and kept on erupting discomfort on the roads.
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out
- It's time to serve up some big incentives to curb obesity
- Covid live: Active cases reach 1,07,189
- Gross GST collection in June stands at Rs 1.44 lakh cr: FM
- Live 5th Test: England opt to bowl vs India
- Mukesh Ambani wants to succeed where Dhirubhai did not
- Prophet row: SC says Nupur's 'loose tongue' set country on fire
- Had BJP accepted a Sena CM in 2019, there would have been no MVA, Uddhav says
- Covid-19 fourth wave alert! India logs over 17,000 new cases, 23 deaths