Happy Birthday Mandy: Multi talented Mandira turns 44
Mumbai: Mandira Bedi, the lead actress of India’s first soap opera Shanti turned 44 on Friday. Shanti was the first ever drama serial on Indian television shown on India's national channel Doordarshan.
On this remarkable occasion newztrack.com brings you some amazing facts about the multi-talented actress.
- Mandira was born on April 15, 1972 in Kolkata.
- She was offered to play the role of Shanti on small screen then after she signed up for "Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi".
- Being passionate about live cricket, Mandy grabbed an opportunity to host ICC Cricket World Cups, Champions Trophies as well as Indian Premier League.
- She was last seen in the reality show 'I Can Do That'.
- She commenced as a Fashion designer during Lakme Fashion Week-2014 with her Saree collection.
- Mandira married to Raj Kaushal on 14 february 1999.
- She gave birth to a baby boy named Vir on 19 June 2011.
- Now the couple have applied for adopting a girl child to complete their family.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner