Madhuri Dixit turns 50, B-Town wishes the 'eternal beauty'
Mumbai: Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit-Nene turned 50 on Monday, with good wishes coming in from actors like Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff and Juhi Chawla.
Madhuri, born on May 15, 1967, ventured into films with "Abodh" in 1984. Some of her popular films include "Ram Lakhan", "Dil", "Beta", "Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!", "Dil To Pagal Hai" and "Devdas". Besides getting appreciated for her versatility in acting, Madhuri has gained recognition for her dancing skills and expressions.
Madhuri married Shriram Madhav Nene, a surgeon from Los Angeles, in 1999. They have two sons -- Arin and Rayaan.
Celebrities took to Twitter to wish her on turning 50.
Here are the tweets in slides:
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths
- Shah moves political resolution at BJP's National Exec meet
- Head count for Maharashtra assembly speaker elections begins