Lisa Haydon, husband blessed with son
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Lisa Haydon and her husband Dino Lalvani became proud parents to their first child.
Lisa took to Instagram to announce the birth of her son, who was born on Wednesday. The couple have named their newborn son Zack Lalvani.
The "Aisha" actress shared a photograph of herself cradling her son in her arms as she posed for the camera with her husband in front of the hospital.
"Zack Lalvani born May 17, 2017," the 30-year-old actress captioned the image.
Lisa, who has had a successful modelling stint and has featured in films like "Aisha", "Housefull 3" and "The Shaukeens", got married to her beau Dino Lalvani in October 2016 after the two dated for a year.
Dino is the son of Pakistan-born British entrepreneur Gullu Lalvani.
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out
- It's time to serve up some big incentives to curb obesity
- Covid live: Active cases reach 1,07,189
- Gross GST collection in June stands at Rs 1.44 lakh cr: FM
- Live 5th Test: England opt to bowl vs India
- Mukesh Ambani wants to succeed where Dhirubhai did not
- Prophet row: SC says Nupur's 'loose tongue' set country on fire
- Had BJP accepted a Sena CM in 2019, there would have been no MVA, Uddhav says
- Covid-19 fourth wave alert! India logs over 17,000 new cases, 23 deaths