Kunal Khemu injured in stone pelting by mob in Lucknow
Lucknow: Bollywood actor Kunal Khemu was injured in stone pelting by an enraged mob in the wee hours in Lucknow on Saturday.
Some people opposed the shoot of the romantic number for his forthcoming movie—Saavre, outside Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) protected Bara Imambara in old Lucknow, police said.
People said that it hurt their religious sentiments. Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has given his vocals for the romantic track.
- The song was being shot outside Bara Imambara.
- Album producer Nikhil Diwedi said that they had applied permission for the shoot which they did not get.
- Kunal sustained injuries on his hand.
- SSP Manzil Saini said that the shooting was going on without permission.
- A case has been registered against miscreants.
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan’s song-
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is also in Lucknow for the recording of the song.
- Singer Anupama Raag has composed the music and written the song. Anupama is the female vocalist of the song.
- Kunal Khemu Singh will be seen in the video along with Miss India Vartika Singh.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more