KRK denies Ajay Devgn’s allegations, calls him ‘two rupees person’
Mumbai: It seems that the ongoing controversy between Ajay Devgn and Kamaal Rashid Khan (KRK) is getting bitter day-by-day as latter on Saturday held a press conference calling former ‘two rupees person’. He denied taking Rs. 25 lakhs for the promotions of Karan Johar’s ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’.
Claiming ‘Shivaay’ actor of having no emotional connects with the film industry, KRK said in a press conference:
- Ajay Devgn was a two rupees person (sic) before joining the industry and today he is a billionaire.
- He has no emotional connect with the industry.
- The only connect he has is that of money.
- He has not helped the old producers of Action Jackson after they suffered losses due to the movie flopping.
- He has never helped anyone. He has no emotional connect. He is only interested in money.
- During Jab Tak Hai Jaan after the demise of Yash Chopra, everyone requested Ajay to shift the date of Son of Sardaar but he didn't. That is his emotional connection with the industry.
What else KRK said:
- He had slapped a legal case against YRF in which his contention was that in a competition you can't do anything that is not fair.
- He wants to do something similar in this case too.
- He wants to fire the gun off my shoulders with Karan as the target.
- He wants to show that with Karan paying me money the rules of the competition have not been fair and wants to prove the same in the court of law.
Interestingly, director Prakash Jha, who had worked with Ajay Devgn in several films, supported the star saying, “I am not surprised Ajay Devgn. They are scared lot. Manipulation is their only means of survival. But Shiva is with you.”
Earlier, ‘Singham’ actor alleged KRK of taking Rs. 25 lakhs from ‘ADHM’ director Karan Johar for applauding Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (ADHM) and giving a bad review to Devgn’s upcoming film Shivaay.
Ajay Devgn had released a video
The video has the taped conversation between KRK and Devgn’s business associate Kumar Mangat in which the former admits that he received Rs 25 lakhs from Karan Johar.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner