Know why Hrithik is upset with his B-Town buddies...??
Mumbai: After the controversial statement made by Kangana Ranaut referring Hrithik as a 'silly ex' in an interview, Hrithik is upset with his B-town buddies.
The Bang Bang actor text messaged Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan for not supporting him during his trouble phase. Hrithik is also upset with Salman Khan for not taking his support even after knowing the truth.
In an earlier interview, the Queen actor said,"All my girls are just amazing. We are so thick. We don't discuss our personal lifes, like nobody ever questioned me, 'What happened?', but all I get is calls, lots of love and concern. Everybody has called me and asked me, whether it's Priyanka, Vidya or Sonam. A lot of men have responded too."
On a work front, Hrithik will be seen in Mohenjo Daro and Kaabil which is slated to release on 12 August and 26 January respectively.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'