‘Ki and Ka’ High heels comes up to groove your day on Sunday
Mumbai: High Heels, the famous song sung by Indian rapper Honey Singh, has come up again in a recreational version for R Balki’s forthcoming film ‘Ki and Ka’.
The party song released at around 1140 hours on Sunday and immediately caught attention of music lovers on the social media sites.
Shifting away from the stereotypical jazz, Kia (Kareena) is seen in sensual DJ avatar, while Kabir (Arjun Kapoor) seems to still enjoying the cook avatar and is also sporting a red high heel in the song
About ‘KI and Ka’:
- The film is directed by R. Baliki
- Arjun Kapoor is playing the role of Kabir an IIT graduate and Kareena Kapoor is playing the character of Kia, an ambitious and a career-oriented woman in the film.
- The film also features the evergreen Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan with his wife Jaya in special appearance.
- The film is slated to release on April 1.
- We have achieved all our 100-day targets, says UP CM
- IND vs ENG, 5th Test: Ravi Shastri slams India's batting in second innings says, 'Could have batted England out'
- The Story Behind the Apple Logo
- Tina Dabi appointed new Jaisalmer collector
- Active Covid cases in country climb to 1.14 lakh
- IMD issues orange alert for Mumbai till July 9
- Caught on camera: Vastu 'guru' stabbed to death
- SpiceJet Delhi-Dubai flight develops snag, lands in Karachi
- 'Crossed Lakshman Rekha': Ex-judges, bureaucrats condemn SC's remarks against Nupur
- Splendid places to visit in Himachal Pradesh for a refreshing vacation