Khiladi Kumar in formal attire on International magazine
Mumbai: Akshay kumar aka Khiladi Kumar will be the face of Man's World magazine on its 16th anniversary issue. He recently completed a photo shoot with Dabboo Ratnani for the cover of the magazine's March issue. The Khiladi's hot formal avatar with a clean shaven look in the cover image is definitely going to make his female fans swoon. The magazine describes Akshay as age defier. The punch line says, "The older he gets, the better he looks-- and acts.
For the magazine's 13th anniversary issue Akshay was seen posing with six different chef's knives. The photograph was captioned “Akshay Kumar's comebacks, curry and more". He looked charming in a grey suit and an apple green bow tie. He has been photographed for the cover of 40 top magazines. On the work front, the Khiladi Kumar (48) will be soon seen in a crime drama 'Rustam' directed by Tinu Suresh Desai which is going to hit the silver screen on August 12.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner