Kajol to play a single-mother in Rakesh Sathi's debut flick
Whether it was ‘Rahul’s Anjali’ in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or ‘Raj’s Simran’ in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaenge, the wheatish Bollywood beauty, Kajol, is all set to play the role of a single mother in Rakesh Sathi's upcoming debut film.
Mumbai: Whether it was ‘Rahul’s Anjali’ in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or ‘Raj’s Simran’ in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaenge, the wheatish Bollywood beauty, Kajol, is all set to play the role of a single mother in Rakesh Sathi's upcoming debut film.
The actress who has shown her versatility by playing different characters for as many as 25 years will now be seen rearing an eight-year-old child as a mother who had to struggle hard after her husband walks out of her life.
According to the sources, the story will revolve around her courage and determination to raise her child single-handedly. The movie will show the journey of eight years till the child goes to college.
If rumours are to be believed , Ajay Devgn will be also seen in the flick.
As for now, Devgn is waiting for the release of his movie Shivaay which is slated to hit the theatres on October 28.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner