Kaabil Trailer 2: Love story of a visually challenged couple
Mumbai: The second trailer of the romantic-thriller movie Kaabil landed on Tuesday morning which shows the anger and revenge that burns inside Hrithik after the unfortunate incident that occurs in his life.
In the trailer we can see that the couple Yami Gautam (Sue) and Hrithik Roshan (Rohan Bhatnagar) are visually challenged yet they see their lives in most beautiful and colourful way. The much-in-love couple wants to fulfil all the dreams together but suddenly a tragic incident happens and turns their life upside down. Later, in the trailer we see how Rohan fights against all odds who took his wife's life. When no law and order come to help him, he decides his own way to deal the situation.
- Real life brothers Ronit Roy and Rohit Roy play antagonist.
- Yami Gautam is a pianist who makes students learn dance on the music.
- Directed by Sanjay Gupta, the movie is produced by Rakesh Roshan.
- The movie is all set to hit the theatres on January 25, 2017 along with Shahrukh Khan's Raees. This can be said to be the biggest clash of 2017.
Newstrack.com wishes both the films a very best.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city